Thursday, June 23, 2005

Carolyn McCulley

My friend Carolyn McCulley--one of the contributors to Sex and the Supremacy of Christ and the author of Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye: Trusting God with a Hope Deferred--has a new blog: solofemininity.blogspot.com. Among other things, she's answering questions that have come in from readers of her book. Here is her description of herself and her blog:

Because I've survived to my forties as a single woman and I managed to write a book (Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? Trusting God with a Hope Deferred), I've ended up as a minor "expert" on singleness. Believe me, that was never my goal! But apparently it's been God's goal so far, and for that reason it's been an honor to be used by Him to encourage other single women (and the single men who lurk here). When I'm not pontificating about singleness, I am either at work (Sovereign Grace Ministries), at church (Covenant Life), Starbucks (let's be honest!) or in front of my mirror trying for a good hair day.


Hats off to Carolyn--as well as Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters--for offering such an seriously joyful (or is it joyfully serious?) presence in the blogosphere for Christian women!